Skin Procedure Information
- Moles/Nevi: pigmented or non-pigmented protrusions (from neurological irritation or solar exposure, or affected by genetics);
- Skin tags: many pigmented or non-pigmented thin-based protrusions (usually from hormonal imbalance);
- Senile hemangiomas: small to large red “blood blisters” (usually from capillary fragility and damage);
- Keratoses: hard scaly protrusions (many types – age, genetics, and sun related), occasionally pre-malignant;
- Other lesions: xanthomas (fatty white dots/areas near eyes); warts/condylomas (genital/anal/ cutaneous), etc. Many blemishes are congenital (existing from birth) as birthmarks are—and cancer may start within them!
- Appearance: No scarring, pitting, or regrowth in the vast majority of cases. Excellent results on the face. Very minimal scarring with flat, deeper pigmented (riskier) lesions.
- Safety: Reduced risk of skin cancer. No more watching moles for dangerous changes, when riskier, invasive, scarring procedures (that may spread cancer) become justified.
- Prevention: Reduced neurological irritation to the brain and spinal cord from asymmetrical skin growths and protrusions. Skin should be smooth!
- Comfort: No more catching of moles on clothing, jewelry, or combs (in scalp growths).
- Convenience: Usually requires a single treatment (a few minutes). No medical facility needed. No cutting, stitching, burning, or freezing, with their risk of infection and scars. Guarantee In rare cases of regrowth or incomplete results, there is no charge for re-treatment.
- Please relax. The treatment is safe, effective, and essentially painless (even children and babies can handle it very well).
- Show your skin growths and blemishes to the Skin Lesion Physician (SLP). You and the SLP will decide together how many lesions will be treated in one session, and which ones will be treated first. Or, if the SLP feels it’s in your best interest, he may refer you to a plastic surgeon or other skin specialists.
- Specify your budget at the beginning of the visit, to accelerate the decision process regarding the number of lesions to be treated. After inspecting your skin, the physician will tell you the cost of the treatment. You can then decide whether to proceed or to modify the number of lesions slated for treatment.
- If you proceed, the physician will gently apply the liquid on the growths or blemishes. Please hold still! You will feel a slight burning sensation—like a mosquito bite—lasting a few minutes.
What is Novadermy? 10 Day Anti-Aging Facial Rejuvenation
Novadermy is a comprehensive solution for those with mildly or severely aging face and upper neck, including folded skin, groove lines, spots, sun-damage, abnormal pigmentation, wrinkles, enlarged pores, mild scars, pits, reduced circulation, thinning collagen, loss of elasticity, drooping facial structures, and/or sagging skin.
Whether you are in your early 40’s or late 80’s, you can restore your youthful appearance using this non-invasive, non-toxic, physiologically-enhancing method. You can even control the amount of improvement in any specific area of the face you wish to restore, because Novadermy is an art.
Now, those who wish to have a second chance can start afresh by reversing the clock and taking better care of their inner and outer health the second time around. If you have already made substantial changes toward a healthier lifestyle, you can demonstrate your successful efforts with a well-deserved, radiant, youthful skin that represents your improving well-being. This procedure is so effective that Professor Dan Mahler (a famous Israeli plastic surgeon who studied Novadermy and performed it on many patients over 30 years ago) has stated in 2005:
“There is nothing like it out there. The results last well over 20 years! I still see the very happy patients who did it in the early 80’s, and I am amazed at the permanence of the results!”
Novadermy is a non-surgical, permanent, extremely-effective rejuvenation of the entire face, leading to dramatic, long-lasting results that reduce the appearance of aging by 10-20 years.
A New Baby Skin
A Facelift without Surgery
Restore your facial circulation, your skin’s elasticity and collagen structures, and the skin’s texture to its youthful plumpness and smoothness – with results permanently supported by the skin’s newly-acquired cellular and circulatory physiology.
How the Technique Was Discovered
Live Cell Therapy (made famous by Dr. Niehans) and Novadermy, are the only clinically proven European bio-technologies which actually revitalize men and women’s cell tissue activity to suppress the aging process. Russian biologist and physician at the Leningrad School of Medicine, Dr. Vladimir Filatov, pioneered live cell bio-genic regeneration of burn-damaged tissue. This technique was further refined and perfected at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, for cosmetic use in replacing scarred, discolored, and prematurely aging skin.