Skin Procedure Information
What are skin growths and blemishes (skin lesions) that can be removed?
- Moles/Nevi: pigmented or non-pigmented protrusions (from neurological irritation or solar exposure, or affected by genetics);
- Skin tags: many pigmented or non-pigmented thin-based protrusions (usually from hormonal imbalance);
- Senile hemangiomas: small to large red “blood blisters” (usually from capillary fragility and damage);
- Keratoses: hard scaly protrusions (many types – age, genetics, and sun related), occasionally pre-malignant;
- Other lesions: xanthomas (fatty white dots/areas near eyes); warts/condylomas (genital/anal/ cutaneous), etc. Many blemishes are congenital (existing from birth) as birthmarks are—and cancer may start within them!
Why remove them?
- Appearance: No scarring, pitting, or regrowth in the vast majority of cases. Excellent results on the face. Very minimal scarring with flat, deeper pigmented (riskier) lesions.
- Safety: Reduced risk of skin cancer. No more watching moles for dangerous changes, when riskier, invasive, scarring procedures (that may spread cancer) become justified.
- Prevention: Reduced neurological irritation to the brain and spinal cord from asymmetrical skin growths and protrusions. Skin should be smooth!
- Comfort: No more catching of moles on clothing, jewelry, or combs (in scalp growths).
- Convenience: Usually requires a single treatment (a few minutes). No medical facility needed. No cutting, stitching, burning, or freezing, with their risk of infection and scars. Guarantee In rare cases of regrowth or incomplete results, there is no charge for re-treatment.
How are they removed? Dr. Tel-Oren’s safe, effective acidic liquid formula is gently applied (using a wooden toothpick) onto the unwanted lesion(s), by a physician he has trained and certified in this aesthetic method. Currently, about 30 locally licensed physicians (called “Skin Lesion Physicians,” or “SLP”) are certified by Dr. Tel-Oren to perform this alternative procedure, in many states and several countries. All the SLP’s around the world are using exactly the same liquid formulas and applying them exactly as they were taught by Dr. Tel-Oren during multiple training sessions. This assures the public that appropriate, responsible clinical decisions are made in each and every case (including referral to a plastic surgeon or specialist when necessary), and ensures homogeneously satisfactory results in every skin clinic around the world.
Additional information about the liquid and its historical use is available upon request. Additionally, a science-based educational monograph discussing various skin lesions will be available soon.
As a result of applying this acidic liquid, the lesion’s nutrition is restricted because the capillaries within in constrict, leading to painless drying out and shrinking of the unwanted cells. A scab forms within a few days and drops off within a few weeks, leaving esthetically-pleasing skin. The best results are achieved with growths of any size on the face and scalp. Mild de-pigmentation (small aesthetic areas of lighter pigment) may occasionally occur on the arms, legs, & torso, especially when the lesion has deeper roots or when small, flat (but deep) melanin-containing areas are treated to eliminate future risks. Any deeper layer of pigment that might remain underneath (a rare occurrence) can be safely retreated and eliminated without risk, as no blood vessels are disrupted nor penetrated during the treatment of each layer.
This alternative method has been performed successfully during 3 decades, with more than 150,000 highly satisfied people worldwide.
Instructions for Skin Clinic
- Please relax. The treatment is safe, effective, and essentially painless (even children and babies can handle it very well).
- Show your skin growths and blemishes to the Skin Lesion Physician (SLP). You and the SLP will decide together how many lesions will be treated in one session, and which ones will be treated first. Or, if the SLP feels it’s in your best interest, he may refer you to a plastic surgeon or other skin specialists.
- Specify your budget at the beginning of the visit, to accelerate the decision process regarding the number of lesions to be treated. After inspecting your skin, the physician will tell you the cost of the treatment. You can then decide whether to proceed or to modify the number of lesions slated for treatment.
- If you proceed, the physician will gently apply the liquid on the growths or blemishes. Please hold still! You will feel a slight burning sensation—like a mosquito bite—lasting a few minutes.
First 12 hrs (minimum) to 24 hrs (best) keep the treated areas dry – no shower, creams, oils or lotions. During the first 2-3 hrs, the treated area will shrink and become pale with a red halo – blood vessels have constricted, causing the malnourished cells to die.
First 24 hours: please keep the treated area dry (no shower)! In the first 2-3 hours, the treated area will shrink and change color, usually paler with a red halo (hyperemic reaction). The blood supply to the area is constricting, causing the malnourished cells to die. After 24 hours, you can shower/rinse the scab briefly as the scab must not absorb water until it falls off (no prolonged sink, bath, swimming pool immersion). To prevent or reduce scarring, makeup must be removed briefly with minimum water!
After 3-5 days: a hard scab will form on the treated area. Do not rub, scratch, or pick it (after showering, gently pat it dry). If you pull off the scab before it is ready, a new scab will form, but healing will be delayed (with minimal scarring). If it itches, apply a cold pack or ice in a plastic bag. Keep it dry!
After 12-17 days: the scab will fall off naturally, leaving smooth new skin (flat, pigmented, deeper lesions or pre-cancerous keratoses will take much longer to fall off and may scar a bit). Any redness or discoloration will improve over time.
Fees: The first average lesion is $125-$175 (price varies based on type, size and location); three average lesions are $275-$325; six average lesions are $375-$455, ten average lesions are $550-$650. Additional lesions are $25-$50 each. The more lesions treated, the lower the fee per lesion. Note: Birth marks and unusual / difficult lesions are not considered “average.”
Please contact the Area Coordinator listed for each location for additional information.
AMA Journal, April 8, 1972, p. 210; and Obstet. & Gynec. Jan. 23, 1973, audio-digest Vol. 20 #2.
Important: If you have questions regarding your previous skin treatment, or future treatments, please contact your local Ecopolitan Area Coordinator. If you have concerns about a treatment, please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Novadermy? 10 Day Anti-Aging Facial Rejuvenation
Novadermy is a comprehensive solution for those with mildly or severely aging face and upper neck, including folded skin, groove lines, spots, sun-damage, abnormal pigmentation, wrinkles, enlarged pores, mild scars, pits, reduced circulation, thinning collagen, loss of elasticity, drooping facial structures, and/or sagging skin.
Whether you are in your early 40’s or late 80’s, you can restore your youthful appearance using this non-invasive, non-toxic, physiologically-enhancing method. You can even control the amount of improvement in any specific area of the face you wish to restore, because Novadermy is an art.
Now, those who wish to have a second chance can start afresh by reversing the clock and taking better care of their inner and outer health the second time around. If you have already made substantial changes toward a healthier lifestyle, you can demonstrate your successful efforts with a well-deserved, radiant, youthful skin that represents your improving well-being. This procedure is so effective that Professor Dan Mahler (a famous Israeli plastic surgeon who studied Novadermy and performed it on many patients over 30 years ago) has stated in 2005:
“There is nothing like it out there. The results last well over 20 years! I still see the very happy patients who did it in the early 80’s, and I am amazed at the permanence of the results!”
Novadermy is a non-surgical, permanent, extremely-effective rejuvenation of the entire face, leading to dramatic, long-lasting results that reduce the appearance of aging by 10-20 years.
A New Baby Skin
A Facelift without Surgery
Restore your facial circulation, your skin’s elasticity and collagen structures, and the skin’s texture to its youthful plumpness and smoothness – with results permanently supported by the skin’s newly-acquired cellular and circulatory physiology.
How the Technique Was Discovered
Live Cell Therapy (made famous by Dr. Niehans) and Novadermy, are the only clinically proven European bio-technologies which actually revitalize men and women’s cell tissue activity to suppress the aging process. Russian biologist and physician at the Leningrad School of Medicine, Dr. Vladimir Filatov, pioneered live cell bio-genic regeneration of burn-damaged tissue. This technique was further refined and perfected at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, for cosmetic use in replacing scarred, discolored, and prematurely aging skin.